Have you tried our Atomy Potato Ramen yet?
It is spicy, and the noodles are soft and chewy.
The combination of potato starch and potato powder makes Atomy potato ramen noodle both chewy and soft.
Each packet of the ramen contains about 5 potatoes.
Atomy potato ramen flakes consist of shiitake mushrooms, green onions, carrots, and seaweeds, and they help to add flavor and richness to the soup.
- Fill 550ml of water into the pot and let it boil
- Open Atomy potato ramen and put the flakes into the pot
- Add soup powder (warning: it’s pretty spicy!) and let it boil
- Prepare some garnishes, like green onions and beaten egg
- Once the soup starts to boil, put the noddle into the soup
- Before the noodle is fully cooked, take the noodle out of the pot and into a bowl
- Let the soup continue to boil, and put in the chopped green onion and beaten egg into the pot
- Lastly, pour all the amazing flavor into the bowl
Enjoy the bowl of spicy noodles!