Have you tried our Atomy Potato Ramen yet?
It is spicy and the noodles is soft and chewy.
Atomy potato ramen noodle is made of potato starch and potato powder, hence, the noodle is able to be chewy and soft at the same time.
Each packet of the ramen contains about 5 potatoes.
Atomy potato ramen flakes consist of shiitake mushrooms, green onions, carrots, and seaweeds, and they help to add flavor and richness to the soup.
- Fill 550ml of water into the pot and let it boil
- Open Atomy potato ramen and put the flakes into the pot
- Add soup powder (warning: it’s pretty spicy!) and let it boil
- Prepare some garnishes, like green onions and beaten egg
- Once the soup starts to boil, put the noddle into the soup
- Before the noodle is fully cooked, take the noodle out of the pot and into a bowl
- Let the soup continue to boil, and put in the chopped green onion and beaten egg into the pot
- Lastly, pour all the amazing flavor into the bowl
Enjoy the bowl of spicy noodles!
Questions About Atomy Membership?
Send me your message!
(If you are already an existing member, please seek guidance from your sponsor as they will be able to give you more informed advice.)